[PD] Error: invalid command name "pd"

Ed Kelly morph_2016 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Aug 16 09:12:53 CEST 2013

I think my problem with this, and when I tried it last time it was the same, is that I get these compile errors even after I've pointed the PD_DIR setting to either:

/root/software/pd/src/pd-0.44-0
or
/root/software/pd/src/pd-0.44-0/src

When using miXed from the subversion repository. I notice if I download cyclone from
http://suita.chopin.edu.pl/~czaja/miXed/externs/cyclone.html
and toxy from
http://suita.chopin.edu.pl/~czaja/miXed/externs/toxy.html
...they compile OK.

So there is something wrong with the svn version of miXed perhaps?
Now I still get my tcl errors from [tot] but I can have a go at fixing the tcl code now.
Cheers,
Ed