[PD] miXed remix

Ed Kelly morph_2016 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Aug 16 11:14:16 CEST 2013

Hi lists,

So, after a few hours of hacking I've managed to get toxy and cyclone largely working with pd-0.44. But I know it's not quite completely fixed, so I'm posting it here as a reference if anyone wants to give me a hand. (Krzystof???)

I had to combine (hack) code from the svn repository with code from the downloaded versions in order to get it to work, and also change all the pd [concat etc etc] to pdsend [concat etc etc] in the shared files.

I'm still getting some editors appearing in the pd window when using the [coll] object, which is wierd since I'm sure I added the missing function hammereditor_setdirty to the files where it was missing. Since I didn't write these externals originally it really is a hack...if anyone can improve it then great.

But the [tot] object works perfectly with pd-0.44 now ;)

Cheers,
Ed

Ninja Jamm - a revolutionary new music remix app from Ninja Tune and Seeper, for iPhone and iPad
http://www.ninjajamm.com/

Gemnotes-0.2: Live music notation for Pure Data, now with dynamics!
http://sharktracks.co.uk/