[PD] [PD-announce] Pd version 0.25-0 test 2 released

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Mon Aug 19 08:11:21 CEST 2013

Hi all -

Thanks for the helpful reports about "test 1" - I've now put out test 2 that
(I hope) fixes all the problems that popped up today except that I don't
know where the ASIO problems are coming from yet... I'll keep fooling with
that.

It's on:
http://crca.ucsd.edu/~msp/software.htm
or:
git clone git://git.code.sf.net/p/pure-data/pure-data

(I hope I fixed the trouble I was having with the git repo yesterday)

Comments or bug reports welcome to pd-list.iem.at (or submit them correctly
on sourceforge if you want a slower response :)

cheers
Miller

(P.S. the git repo is now somewhat ahead of the compiled versions; this
message got bounced the first time and should have gone out hours ago.)