[PD] PD on retina display

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 21 00:26:51 CEST 2013

On 08/20/2013 03:30 PM, Jean-Michel Dumas wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Is there a fix to restore a decent look for patches on a retina
> display? Right now they all open in X11 (XQuartz on 10.8 apparently)
> using the "pixel doubled mode" and well, look like it's 1995 all over
> again.
>
> I searched the list for "retina" in the subject line but nothing
> showed up.

I've got a mac build that demo's my revision of the Preferences Dialog
which (I think) uses the
newer API:
http://puredata.info/Members/jancsika/Pd-with-prefs-0.43.zip/view?searchterm=pd%20with%20prefs

Can you dl and tell me if it makes a difference?

If not, I can also try building it with tk 8.6 which supposedly has
improved mac support.

Thanks,
Jonathan