[PD] PD on retina display

Jean-Michel Dumas jm.dumas at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 21:09:22 CEST 2013

it is the same font, but you pointed me in the right direction. copying the
old patcher automatically reduces the font size to 10 instead of 12
apparently. so that's why the patch looks better. when I put the new
patch's font at 12, it looks exactly like the old one.

the "pixel doubled mode" problem stays for dialogs, titles and menus, plus
I really don't want to go through all my old patches and change the font
size! ;)

jm

Jean-Michel Dumas

http://www.jmdumas.org