[PD] PD on retina display

Jean-Michel Dumas jm.dumas at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 22:29:43 CEST 2013

lol I knew someone would post something like that and i'm aware of ways to
do that (though not sed, since you have to be a wizard and/or a machine to
use that). i'm still keeping that line, could be handy sometime, thanks.

i'm working between multiple machines from a centralized patch repository,
which means fixing the look of all the patches for one will render them
weird looking on the others. my main patching machine is running Ubuntu and
everything looks fine on it. the gig machine I need stuff to look good on
is a new macbook, hence the retina display.

anyway, the fact remains that all dialogs and menu bars and titles stay
ugly even if I can partially fix the patches by reducing font size.

i'm guessing it's XQuartz's fault somehow, but I know nothing about it or
how to change the display mode.

jm

Jean-Michel Dumas

http://www.jmdumas.org