[PD] PD on retina display

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Wed Aug 21 22:56:12 CEST 2013

Here's another possible approach... to get the dialogs etc to look OK you
can comment out the line "tk scaling 1" in tcl/pd-gui.tcl (a long confused
thread on this: http://lists.puredata.info/pipermail/pd-dev/2013-06/019517.html)
and then to get the actual patch contents to look OK again, try to change
the scaling of canvases using this: http://wiki.tcl.tk/4844

I don't have any way to test all this (no 'retina display' - I use a desktop
machine - and anyway I'd rather swallow broken glass than use a Macintosh
today).

cheers
Miller