[PD] taxinomy, website or more

Alexandros Drymonitis adrcki at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 19:23:49 CEST 2013

The forum puredata.hurleur.com has a section for tutorials, a section for artistic projects, a section for externals, a section for abstractions, and other sections (technical issues, visuals, microcontrollers etc.). It's not as active as the list, but it's there and it's being used by quite some people.
Plus you can always search the list archives for specific topics.