[PD] Pd to Raspberry Pi SPI

Dan Nigrin dan at defectiverecords.com
Fri Aug 23 22:21:46 CEST 2013

Background:  I'm very well versed in Max, but still a newbie in Pd.  I'm
working on a project to that will use Pd running on a Raspberry Pi, and that
will generate control voltages using DACs (ideally something like a MCP4922
or similar,
http://www.microchip.com/wwwproducts/Devices.aspx?dDocName=en020399 ).

I know about Miller's gpio external, found here:
http://crca.ucsd.edu/~msp/syllabi/206.13w/index.htm , but it does not do any
of the SPI interfacing, which is the way that will need to interface with
the DACs.

Is there any possibility (Miller or anyone smarter than I am on this stuff)
to extend the gpio external to include SPI interfacing?

Thanks in advance,
Dan
--
Dan Nigrin / Defective Records / http://defectiverecords.com
CycliC, M185 & Klee Sequencers / MC-4 & MC-202 Hack / Audio Plugin Player /