[PD] [PD-announce] pd 0.45-0 released

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Tue Aug 27 05:45:25 CEST 2013

I haven't looked at it yet (altought it sounds like a Good Thing) and anyway
I would want to talk with Jonathan first and not just assume it's cool to glom
a bunch of his code.  There's a downside - once something's sitting in vanilla
it's much harder to change than it is out there in extended.

cheers
Miller