[PD] [PD-announce] pd 0.45-0 released

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Wed Aug 28 18:33:20 CEST 2013

OK.... I think I have a 'fix' but I'm not sure about it (for some reason Pd
was throwing key events to the "last canvas on which a text editor had opened"
but now I can't see why one would do that, and anyway the 'feature' was broken
since 0.43 and I never saw anything wrong... s oI think it's safe just to take
that 'feature' out.  I think I can just release the fix as 0.45-1 but am going
to wait until I'm wider awake.  Here's a patch if anyone wants to try it: