[PD] [PD-announce] pd 0.45-0 released

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Wed Aug 28 21:34:04 CEST 2013

Well, not having a way to get a dual screen Mac I can't test this but here's
a guess - it might still be that Pd refuses to allow negative window locations
and so throws the abstraction below the visible portion of the smaller of the
two screens.

I don't know if Tcl/TK has any way of dealing with this.... I'll have a look
but probably can't fix this very quickly.

cheers
Miller