[PD] [PD-announce] pd 0.45-0 released

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 29 00:15:19 CEST 2013

On 08/28/2013 03:48 AM, IOhannes m zmölnig wrote:
> On 08/28/13 00:47, Jonathan Wilkes wrote:
>> +#X obj 407 2 pddp/pddplink http://puredata.info/dev/pddp -text pddp
> ähm, has pddp made it into Pd-vanilla already?

Oops, those objects are a mistake.  Here's a revised patch where I've
removed all the PDDP template from the help patches.

> it might be a good idea to submit multiple patches, each implementing a
> given functionality/feature, so they can be reviewed committed
> separately. in case of troubles this also makes it easier to track down
> the culprit.

If someone wants feature x but not feature y I'll be happy to
break it out for them.  If not it's a waste of time-- this is a single
dialog window and there's very little chance that three panes which
don't affect each other would make problems more difficult to track
down.

-Jonathan