[PD] problems with presets and midi controller

Ronni Montoya ronni.montoya at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 05:28:45 CEST 2013

Hi, I made a patch that has a group of sliders and allows me to save
my presets with ssad.
The patch works ok, the problem is that when i use  a midi controller.

when I'm playing with my midi controller and i change my preset in my
patch and then i continue playing with my midi controller, the pd
patch is gonna make a jump in the values of my slider, because my midi
controllers has a memory and remember the last value it was playing.

I was wondering which is the best way to avoid this problem.
is it possible to upload my data (preset)  to my midi controller?

cheers

R.