[PD] PD on retina display

Jean-Michel Dumas jm.dumas at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 16:43:21 CEST 2013

So I tried both fixes.. to no effect whatsoever.

Also tried to play with tk scaling, but setting it to anything else than 1
breaks my PD (no canvas will load except for the main pd window).
Commenting it out seems pretty harmless though (i.e. doesn't change
anything on osx).

Tried a couple of other plist tweaks (aliasing, font size, etc..), but
nothing does it.

Alas, the quest for beauty continues..
jm

Jean-Michel Dumas