[PD] Pure Data and Korg Monotribe

Pagano, Patrick pat at digitalworlds.ufl.edu
Sat Aug 31 05:18:32 CEST 2013

Here is a working patch for what i am fooling with.
I tried drunk from cycline and it's nice but it's not really what i would like to do, so i am hopeful i am more clear in my explanation someone might be able to point me in the right direction.

I would like the random numbers to move say from 10 and then the next random number is 20, instead of hoping right to the value twenty next, how could i program pd to give the value 10 and then 11,12,13,14 etc. until it gets to 20 and then if  the next value was 14, move slowly form 20 to 19,18,17,16,15,14. but slowly like on a ramp so that the values are moving numerically to each next random number intsead of jumping right to them.

I hope this is clearer. I am wondering if a line or a delay would be the proper way to program it?

help please

cheers~

Patrick