[PD] karplus drum?

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Sat Aug 31 06:38:49 CEST 2013

I'm not gonna go through the paper at all anyway, I couldn't and
shouldn't...

but I've just finished implementing in Pure Data a patch from that Max
forum... seems to be working, but the "drum" part, as it says, it's only

"modulating the feedback so that it alternates quickly between either
 +1-1. different frequencies of modulation create different sounds, with
high frequencies sounding a bit like a snare"

it's true, but I know you could also make some bass drum sounds, as I've
seen in here https://ccrma.stanford.edu/~jos/aiff/ksdrum.aiff

what interests me, nevertheless, is learning new tricks and tweaking the
values so they sound more bizarre of course.

cheers