[PD] repeating data in array or looping the data when reading?

Ronni Montoya ronni.montoya at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 03:11:04 CEST 2013

Hey Jack, if i have a table with 20 index and i iterate 20 times and
then i use [mod 20] i dont see how this is gonna work as you
explained.
If i  iterate 20 times and i use [mod 10] then it that way it is gonna
repeat 2 times.
If i iterate 20 times and i use [mod 5] then its gonna gonna 4 times.

so as you see, i can use [mod ] when the repeating value is less than
the number of iterated geos. But not in my case.

anybody have an  idea how to solve this?