[PD] Changing the frequency of [phasor~] with [biquad~]

Alexandros Drymonitis adrcki at gmail.com
Fri Sep 6 16:18:43 CEST 2013

If you have a [phasor~] controlling a bunch of stuff and you wanna to have
lots of different frequencies, one way of doing this is:

[phasor~ 1]

[*~ 8]

[wrap~]

which will increase the frequency by eight times. But if you wanna have a
decimal number in [*~ ], say 11.7, then the last ramp of the increase will
be cut at a certain point (here at 0.7, if I'm not mistaken). Someone once
sent me a patch here in the list where he was doing this with [biquad~] and
decimal increments were possible, but I can't find that patch anywhere, and
I've no idea what coefficients I have to send to [biquad~] to achieve this.
Anyone knows?