[PD] Wish Error : "Unable to alloc xxx bytes"

jim cinetron at passport.ca
Sat Sep 7 07:17:33 CEST 2013

Hello ,
I keep getting an error that is crashing a patch. As shown above it is
"Unable to alloc xxx bytes" where xxx seems to be different each time it
crashes. The patch uses mrpeach's udpsend. Not sure if I am doing
something wrong with udpsend or it is something else. The patch also
takes in data from a com port. This error is happening in Windows ,
however in Linux the same patch in combination with the other program I
am sending data to via udpsend locks up my machine. Any thought where an
Unable to alloc ... error comes from in pd.
Thanks,
Jim