[PD] Nettiquette (was Re: Scaling values in pd)

Ed Kelly morph_2016 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Sep 9 04:12:30 CEST 2013

By the way JM Jones,

Check out the two posts I made with regard to scaling values in Pd. There's some very useful stuff.
Also, check out http://puredata.wikispaces.com - it's a site I've made specifically for noobs :)

Ed

Ninja Jamm - a revolutionary new music remix app from Ninja Tune and Seeper, for iPhone and iPad
http://www.ninjajamm.com/

Gemnotes-0.2: Live music notation for Pure Data, now with dynamics!
http://sharktracks.co.uk/

>________________________________

honestly i'm of the firm conviction that you should learn how scaling

I'm unclear-- are you insulting the user on purpose, or do you

If you want to help empower people to solve complex problems, start

>>>Another heated moment in Pd-list history.
>>>
>>>I think it's wise for us to remember that not every noob coming onto the list for the first time has a personal acquaintance with all of us. We're all sometimes a bit casual in our dealings with each other, and for those of us who have met each other in person we've had a chance to measure the aloofness and eccentricity of the other core members of the community.
>>>
>>>Remember it's a community!

Yes, that's a much better way to put it than I did.  Sorry for the unnecessarily extreme reaction.

>>>Love, and peace xx
>>>Ed
>>>
>>>PS did I spell netiquette write? :)

Looks good to me.