[PD] compiling externals on ARM

Ali Momeni batchku at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 14:06:08 CEST 2013

hello all,
i'm working with a Udoo board (http://Udoo.org)
i've successfully compiled PureData 0.45 from miller's site;
i'm now trying to compile some of the externals in the pd svn, but i'm
getting the same error for all.

for instance, when trying to compile nusmuk-audio, i.e.
http://sourceforge.net/p/pure-data/svn/17203/tree/trunk/externals/nusmuk/nusmuk-audio/

i get the following

>>> ubuntu at imx6-qsdl:~/pd-externals/nusmuk/nusmuk-audio$ make

>>> make: *** No rule to make target `bq~.pd_linux', needed by `all'.  Stop.

I have contacted the developer (cyrille henry) and he adjusted the MakeFile
to account for building for ARM; but i get the same error.  I notice,
incidentally, that i get the same error ("No rule to make target
xxx.pd_linux") for all other externals that i tried from the repository.

does anyone have any thoughts on how to resolve this?

thanks,

ali