[PD] compiling externals on ARM

katja katjavetter at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 17:39:31 CEST 2013

Hi Ali,

Seems an interesting board, the Udoo. PengPod has Cortex-A8 while Udoo
has Cortex-A9. But machine name is armv7l in both cases, meaning the
same compiler flags may be used. If you want I can send you a project
by private mail (don't want to clutter the list with this) which
builds some home-brew externals and some externals from Pd-extended on
RPi and PengPod amongst others. If it would build on Udoo too, we'd
know a bit more.

Katja