[PD] GEM on raspberry pi

dreamer dreamer at puikheid.nl
Mon Sep 9 22:36:14 CEST 2013

Right now with glshim I get stuck on glPixelMap functions, which don't seem
exactly trivial: http://www.opengl.org/sdk/docs/man2/xhtml/glPixelMap.xml

The dev told me I could try making some empty 'scaffold' functions if these
are not used by anything in particular.
I have no clue which features glshim is still missing in order to get GEM
running.

@ IOhannes: work less hours man :P