[PD] [PD-announce] pd 0.45-2 released

Jaime E Oliver jaime.oliver2 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 07:36:19 CEST 2013

A couple of bugs it seems in osx 10.8.4 and pd 0.45-2

I cannot copy the content of one object box (i.e. the text inside the box like name of an object and arguments) into another object.

I also mentioned the weird 48k sample rate issue on a separate thread, but it seems like it should be on this thread…

best,