[PD] pix_mask and glsl incompatibilities?

David Schaffer schafferdavid at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 12 21:55:32 CEST 2013

Hi,

I run pd extended ver. 0.43.4 on a macbook pro and I'm noticing something strange when triyng to use the gsls objects and the pix_mask object in the same abstraction:
pix_mask won't work. I still have a picture, the console doesn't warn me for anything, but the pix_mask effect doesn't occur anymore, just like it's been bypassed... is there a workaround to this?

thanks,

David

Ps: in my abs, the glsl process affects the alpha channel of a still image.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/schafferdavid/
http://audioblog.arteradio.com/David_Schaffer/