[PD] TouchOSC makes Pd crash, on UbuntuStudio, not in Ubuntu

Mario Mey mariomey at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 18:08:13 CEST 2013

Thanks, Martin. I compiled it and test it. Again, in UbuntuStudio
12.04.3, it makes PureData crash. There's no message, it just crashs.

Is anything I could do to help to avoid that? How could I debug it?

In the other hand, I'm having troubles to launch Pd from console (to see
if any message is there)... it can't open my patch. So, I'm writting
another mail to list.

2013/9/15 Martin Peach <martin.peach at sympatico.ca
<mailto:martin.peach at sympatico.ca>>