[PD] TouchOSC makes Pd crash, on UbuntuStudio, not in Ubuntu

Martin Peach martin.peach at sympatico.ca
Mon Sep 16 18:46:24 CEST 2013

It sounds like you have two issues: one is that the new external crashes
Pd as soon as it is instantiated, the other is that some OSC messages do
the same thing when [routeOSC] is involved.
For the second thing, just use
[udpreceive]

[unpackOSC]

[print]
and switch pages to see what raw message is being sent.
For the first thing, make a new patch and put a [routeOSC] in it and see
what the console prints.
But then again you don't seem to be able to start Pd at all from the
console. Is that correct?

Martin