[PD] TouchOSC makes Pd crash, on UbuntuStudio, not in Ubuntu

Mario Mey mariomey at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 23:54:58 CEST 2013

Now, I'm on Ubuntu 12.04 and I realized that I have a very old version
of mrpeach folder (routeOSC-help says: "2008/09/17 Martin Peach") and Pd
was configured to use it. That's why Pd doesn't crash after sending that
message from TouchOSC. In console, it only shows:

* routeOSC: ignoring empty list...

Luckily I didn't delete that folder and still use it. I'll try to
compile Matthias version now... but, by doubts, I will keep that
no-crash old version.