[PD] Pd activities/places at the west coast? netpd tour?

Roman Haefeli reduzent at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 23:52:37 CEST 2013

Hi all

I'm traveling with my family at the west coast of North America, between
Vancouver and San Francisco until the end of the year. We're certainly
going to visit at least some of the major cities near the coast line.

We don't have any particular plans or schedules, but I'd enjoy to take
the chance to connect with Pd people in the areas we're going to visit.
If you know of Patching Circles or have an exhibition running or know of
any other Pd related activities, please drop me a line off-list.

In shameless manner of self-promotion, I'm also looking for places to
present netpd, either by giving workshops or having live jams with
interested people. If you know of suitable locations, please let me
know.

Thanks and take care!

Roman

http://www.netpd.org/About