[PD] prevent opening of patches

Ed Kelly morph_2016 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Sep 22 01:14:31 CEST 2013

That's useful, but up until recently you had to create a second instance of Pd from the command line anyway, since OSX would show you the instance you already had if you tried to open it from the operating system.

Or...have I missed the point? My friend and collaborator always needs two Pd's, one for Gemnotes and one for audio processing, to play my musioc...and we wrote a BASH script to launch the gemnotes one after the audio one was set up.

Ed

Ninja Jamm - a revolutionary new music remix app from Ninja Tune and Seeper, for iPhone and iPad
http://www.ninjajamm.com/

Gemnotes-0.2: Live music notation for Pure Data, now with dynamics!
http://sharktracks.co.uk/