[PD] Gridflow and fonts on Raspberry Pi

Jack jack at rybn.org
Sun Sep 22 19:10:05 CEST 2013

Hello,

I found gridflow for Raspberry Pi here :
http://artengine.ca/acastonguay/gridflow/
And see a message from Claude here about Gridflow font :
http://lists.puredata.info/pipermail/pd-list/2006-01/034431.html

My questions :
I would like to use Raspberry Pi and Pd to render text on a screen.
I guess Gridflow could be the right library to use if it can manage
fonts and if it is stable on RPi ?
Is there an other library (or idea) for this purpose ? For example : a
pd window in fullscreen with a canvas with text ? In this case, how to
achieve that (fullscreen without menubar and window title bar with pd).

I am on raspbian :
PRETTY_NAME="Raspbian GNU/Linux 7 (wheezy)"
NAME="Raspbian GNU/Linux"
VERSION_ID="7"
VERSION="7 (wheezy)"
Linux raspberrypi 3.6.11+ #538 PREEMPT Fri Aug 30 20:42:08 BST 2013
armv6l GNU/Linux
with Pd-0.45.2 ("") compiled 16:14:18 Sep 17 2013.
Thanx for any help.
++

Jack