[PD] Cannot get [hid] to work properly with my mouse

James Dunn james at 4thharmonic.com
Mon Sep 23 13:46:32 CEST 2013

Yes I see what you mean. If you are on linux you could try [linuxevent]
from here:

http://at.or.at/hans/pd/hid.html

I use this on Arch due to this bug:

http://sourceforge.net/p/pure-data/bugs/889/

[linuxevent] has finger detection so you can use this to gate the data
stream.

Quoth s p, on 23/09/2013 12:29: