[PD] [change] bug?

Mario Mey mariomey at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 01:55:36 CEST 2013

Thanks for answering!

Who is the OP? Me? Well, if it is me... yes, I would like to have NULL
as init value. But, I understand that [change] must work like it works
right now. It's OK.

I use "I go bananas" patch to make it work (with [+ 1]). Then, I read
Jonathan's reply... that has the same fix (with [* -1]).

Thanks everyone.