[PD] OT - New Orleans, installation opening Oct 11th

Thomas Grill gr at grrrr.org
Tue Sep 24 04:16:42 CEST 2013

Hi all,
i'm in New Orleans, preparing my composed sound environment "world
construction, variation: empty vessel" to be opened at the May Space on
October 11th. Needless to say that the 200 loudspeakers involved will be
driven using Pure Data.
-> http://themayspace.com/exhibition/october-2013-thomas-grill/

I'd be happy to meet people interested in sonic arts, electro-instrumental
improvisation etc. while i'm here. I'm also thankful for hints to related
events.

There will be two lectures at Loyola University that should be open for the
public (as long as space permits):
Oct 1, 11am - Talk about my scientific research: "Characterization and
organization of recorded sounds". Room 423 of the Loyola
Communications/Music Complex.
Oct 2, 12:30pm - Talk about my artistic work, focusing on the
composition/installation series "world construction". Room tbc.

Get in touch! See you!
Thomas

--
Thomas Grill