[PD] alsa and jack on ARM/Wandbaord

Chris Clepper cgclepper at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 05:18:41 CEST 2013

Yup, that was it.  I had to get some Freescale guys to fix some kernel code
and the fixes should filter out into the various branches and repos over
time.  I think I'm one of two people that have functioning audio on the
iMX6 platform right now.  It's like having a stack of Pi's in terms of
processing (no video acceleration though).