[PD] from poles/zeros to biquad coefficients - how to? (something like max's z-plane)

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 15:15:20 CEST 2013

well, not sure what you mean, again way over my head, but I was giving it a
hard shot in the dark and it seemed to have worked out :)

I just summed both parts of Z0, for instance, and tried the given math,
numbers came out!

now to make more tests and see if this is consistent, then finish the patch
;)

thanks!