[PD] prevent opening of patches

Marco Donnarumma devel at thesaddj.com
Tue Sep 24 15:57:20 CEST 2013

yes, exactly what I was thinking about. thanks Ivica.

Marco Donnarumma
New Media + Sonic Arts Practitioner, Performer, Teacher, Director.
Embodied Audio-Visual Interaction Research Team.
Department of Computing, Goldsmiths University of London
Portfolio: http://marcodonnarumma.com
Research: http://res.marcodonnarumma.com
Director: http://www.liveperformersmeeting.net