[PD] openEXR in Gem

Py Fave pyfave at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 11:20:04 CEST 2013

just an idea

one possible trick would be to use a glsl shader  for that and opening
two 8 bit files

witch could be  in the shader .
one file would be the normal 8 bit rendering
the other would add resolution :

00000000 00000001 00000010 00000011
+
00000000 00000101 00000010 00000011

file 1 "pixel   * 256 + file 2

i think glsl shaders can process higher bitdepths .

it adds complexity ,
but could work

am i right?