[PD] ANN: pd-l2ork v.20130920 released

Mario Mey mariomey at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 13:59:28 CEST 2013

I would like to try pd-l2ork... but, when I try to install .deb, Ubuntu
Software Center tell me that it couldn't find "libstk0-dev". When I try
to install it, in Synaptic, the installation ask me to uninstall almost
my audio applications.

I remember something like this when I tried to change Jack version.
Could this be?

I use jackd (Jackdmp, I think...)