[PD] comport error

Paula Pin paulapin24 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 00:39:23 CEST 2013

hi everyone ! !

the comport is woorking now thanks Ale for the solution, now I have only
this problem

ascii4pd.txt: can't open
ascii4pd.txt: read failed

the abstraction convert.ascii.pd  looks not work on the actual
configuration ....

inside this there is a mensage that is not working ascii4pd.txt

someone has the same problem or know some solution to this

thanks a lot

2013/9/25 Charles Goyard <cg at fsck.fr>

> Hi,
>
> Paula Pin wrote:
> >
> > [comport] ** WARNING ** port 9600 not valid, must be between 0 and 98
> > [comport] opening serial port 9600 failed!
> > [comport]: available serial ports:
> >     0    /dev/ttyACM0
> > [comport] opened serial line device 0 (/dev/ttyACM0)
>
> It looks like you mixed the order of parameters.
>
> Try inverting the speed (9600) and the port number.
>
> What are the exact parameters you give to comport ?

Paula Pin

790 pln

0034 654602267