[PD] pix_video problem

Peter Venus news at petervenus.de
Thu Sep 26 19:40:15 CEST 2013

Hello

i recently ran into a somehow similar problem.
until now i haven´t found the time to pu my finger on it, but
i thought, that i my case, it was somehow related to the high
framerate/resolution (1080p/60), which of course should not be an issue
could you just try with 720p/30? changing the colorspace?

cheers, peter