[PD] pix_video problem

Peter Venus news at petervenus.de
Thu Sep 26 23:16:36 CEST 2013

Hello

the only problem with the Linux drivers for the Blackmagic cards is,
as far as i discovered,
that they are not initialising the cards video-device in /dev/video*
this unfortunately makes it impossible to "just open" the cards input
with pix_video :(

or did they change that in the meantime?

cheers, peter