[PD] [PD-announce] Pure Data Patch Repository

Julian Brooks jbeezez at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 11:48:27 CEST 2013

Hey Patrick,

Wonderful patch - much fun.

No buffering here (Northern England with a fairly slow connection 8mg dl
512 ul)

Debian/Iceweasel

GUI seemed to lockup/stop_making_changes a couple of times but the freeze
button seems to loosen it up again.

I wasn't sure if what I'm hearing/seeing was just on my machine (local) so
opened a couple of tabs with it and lo there's one master patch (this
wasn't clear from your description).  Sounds extra nice with several loops
running but it is making my browser crawl.  BTW there was no buffering with
4 (slightly out of sync) concurrent streams (sounded great tho').

Repository looks good too.

Great stuff,

Julian