[PD] comport error
paulapin24 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 13:04:24 CEST 2013
I think that I find the solution :
I need to try tomorrow in the other computer ...
Step by step installationPuredata installation
- Install the latest stable version of Pd-extended (0.42.5 as of July
2011). (0.41-extended works but lacks support for mrpeach OSC lib. 0.43
hasn't been tested yet).
- Choose the version which fits your operating system
- If you are on a Mac, install the version which fits to your processor
(Intel or Power PC)
- Ubuntu/Debian users might have to install more libraries, depends on
Pdmtl abstractions installation
- Download the abstractions library PdMtl (
http://gangplank.servideo.org/PdMtl) - both versions! for 3 and earlier
(don't worry about the untrusted connexion note, it is our very trusted
- Extract them - it should be 2 folders: *mtl *and *pdmtl*
- For Linux: put the folders in home/pd-externals for Linux
- If you don´t find this folder in your library, open Pd once, then it
should be there. If it´s still not there, you can create it yourself
We describe under this wording the whole code that Gangplankers wrote
during the previous sessions as well as during stage creations. It is
stored on a public repository named Gitorious, and published under a
GNU/GPL free license. Hereafter we describe two ways to get the code, an
easy one and a more complex one that allows you to contribute.
*The easy way***
- Download the archive from the repository at the following URL:
in your home folder or in your documents for example)
- or /anne/gk-code for anne using Linux)
*The hard way*
Register to Gitorious, install the SSH keys, clone the repository, hack it
and submit your merge requests
2013/9/26 Paula Pin <paulapin24 at gmail.com>
> hi everyone ! !
> the comport is woorking now thanks Ale for the solution, now I have only
> this problem
> ascii4pd.txt: can't open
> ascii4pd.txt: read failed
> the abstraction convert.ascii.pd looks not work on the actual configuration ....
> inside this there is a mensage that is not working ascii4pd.txt
> someone has the same problem or know some solution to this
> thanks a lot
> 2013/9/25 Charles Goyard <cg at fsck.fr>
>> Paula Pin wrote:
>> > [comport] ** WARNING ** port 9600 not valid, must be between 0 and 98
>> > [comport] opening serial port 9600 failed!
>> > [comport]: available serial ports:
>> > 0 /dev/ttyACM0
>> > [comport] opened serial line device 0 (/dev/ttyACM0)
>> It looks like you mixed the order of parameters.
>> Try inverting the speed (9600) and the port number.
>> What are the exact parameters you give to comport ?
>> Pd-list at iem.at mailing list
>> UNSUBSCRIBE and account-management ->
> Paula Pin
> 790 pln
> 0034 654602267
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Pd-list