[PD] comport error

Paula Pin paulapin24 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 13:04:24 CEST 2013

I think that I find the solution :
I need to try tomorrow in the other computer ...

Step by step installationPuredata installation

   - Install the latest stable version of Pd-extended (0.42.5 as of July
   2011). (0.41-extended works but lacks support for mrpeach OSC lib. 0.43
   hasn't been tested yet).
   http://puredata.info/community/projects/software/pd-extended
<http://puredata.info/community/projects/software/pd-extended%20>
   - Choose the version which fits your operating system
   - If you are on a Mac, install the version which fits to your processor
   (Intel or Power PC)
   - Ubuntu/Debian users might have to install more libraries, depends on
   your system

Pdmtl abstractions installation

   - Download the abstractions library PdMtl  (
   http://gangplank.servideo.org/PdMtl) - both versions! for 3 and earlier
   (don't worry about the untrusted connexion note, it is our very trusted
   wiki)
   - Extract them - it should be 2 folders: *mtl *and *pdmtl*
   - For Linux: put the folders in home/pd-externals for Linux
   - If you don´t find this folder in your library, open Pd once, then it
   should be there. If it´s still not there, you can create it yourself

Gk-code download

We describe under this wording the whole code that Gangplankers wrote
during the previous sessions as well as during stage creations. It is
stored on a public repository named Gitorious, and published under a
GNU/GPL free license. Hereafter we describe two ways to get the code, an
easy one and a more complex one that allows you to contribute.

*The easy way***

   - Download the archive from the repository at the following URL:
   https://gitorious.org/gk-code/gk-code/archive-tarball/master
<https://gitorious.org/gk-code/gk-code/archive-tarball/master%20>(anywhere
   in your home folder or in your documents for example)
   - or /anne/gk-code for anne using Linux)

*The hard way*

Register to Gitorious, install the SSH keys, clone the repository, hack it
and submit your merge requests

--
Paula Pin

790 pln