[PD] pix_video problem

Antoine Villeret antoine.villeret at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 23:54:10 CEST 2013

hello,

to reduce CPU eating, did you try to put each [pix_video] in a separate pd~
and then send the image to a main patch with [pix_share_*] ?
this could help

I never worked with blackmagic card but it could be possible to add a new
backend to [pix_video] to support those cards "natevely" in pd.

+

do it yourself
http://antoine.villeret.free.fr