[PD] tanh() or a compressor?

Mario Mey mariomey at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 22:05:19 CEST 2013

I forgot to say that I'm using a Shure SM-58 connected to a external USB
(cheap) soundcard (http://www.encore-usa.com/ar/support/ENMAB-8CM). In
alsamixer, I raised the input volumes to max.

This  directly connected to the soundcard microphone will be connected
throw a wireless Shure system. In that moment, I'll check again volumes.