[PD] Maximum size of a GEM window?

David Schaffer schafferdavid at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 30 23:43:37 CEST 2013

Hi there,

       I was wondering if there was a software limitation to a GEM window size, or if it was just a matter of graphics card horsepower. I'm on a 2 years old macbook pro, driving an NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M 512 MB chip and I'm having trouble creating a window bigger than 7000*5000 pixels. Values exceeding these will end up in a blank window (no console message). I would definitely need some insights about how to create BIG pictures in GEM. Thank you very much for your help.

D.S

http://www.flickr.com/photos/schafferdavid/
http://audioblog.arteradio.com/David_Schaffer/