[PD] Maximum size of a GEM window?

Cyrille Henry ch at chnry.net
Tue Oct 1 08:22:17 CEST 2013

hello,
there is no software limitation.
memory of your gpu is the limitation.
if it's for non real timerecording, you can try rendering in a big famebuffer, it's possible that it use less memory than the main Gem window.
if it's not enought, you can still move camera to render only part of the images and add them together latter.
there is an example in 02.advanced/09.snapshot

if it's for real time use, then you'll need an other computer.

cheers