[PD] RE : video recording of a gem window

jack jack at rybn.org
Wed Oct 2 01:55:20 CEST 2013

If you don't succeed with [pix_record], you should try with [pix_writer] or [pix_write]. Then use a software to create your movie from several pictures.
++

JackDavid Schaffer <schafferdavid at hotmail.com> a écrit :Hi there, I'm trying to find a way to capture my gem window into a video file. I've been trying pix_record but it seems that it is not what I need. I red about pdp_rec but it is not present in my version of pd-extended (0.43.4 on osX 10.7.5) is it obsolete? Any other object, library that I could use?

Thank you very much,

David

http://www.flickr.com/photos/schafferdavid/
http://audioblog.arteradio.com/David_Schaffer/